The online registration process is for new students coming from outside the Castaic Union School District. If you are coming from 6th grade at Live Oak Elementary, Castaic Elementary, or Northlake Hills Elementary you do not need to enroll your student.
Please follow the procedure below to enroll a new student:
Step One: Print out and complete the Residency Questionnaire found below
Step Two: If coming to CMS from outside of California print out and complete the Home Language Survey found below
Step Three: Print out and complete the Military Survey if a parent or guardian is an active member of the United States Armed Forces on active duty or on full time duty with the National Guard
Step Four: Online Registration System - Click Here
Step Five: Please bring the following documents to the school office
(registration is incomplete without these completed documents)
- Proof of date of birth: a birth or baptismal certificate, hospital certificate with attending physician's signature, passport, or an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor.
- Immunization records: required before the first day of school. TDAP and 2nd MMR immunization are required before entering 7th grade.
- Proof of residency: a utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement, property tax payment receipt
- If living with another family: a signed letter from that family along with one of the listed "proof of residency" documents showing their name and address will be accepted
- The completed Residency Questionnaire, Home Language Survey, and Military Survey
- A printout of the completed Online Registration